If you want to have WiFi in your home or business, you’re going to need to have a WiFi router. Many new C Spire 5G internet customers have a tough time deciding if they should rent a WiFi router from C Spire or if they should purchase one themselves.
This article will take a look at pros and cons of each option.
Buying a WiFi Router
- Saves you money in the long run
- Better choice, especially with high-end or newer technologies
- Upfront costs of about $50 to $300 depending on your purchase
- No tech support or help from C Spire
- Installation can be difficult
Renting a WiFi Router
- Easy set up (C Spire does it for you)
- Free tech support
- Free replacement if it breaks or when outdated.
- More expensive in long-run
- Decent, but not latest / greatest technology
- Rental prices are subject to change